I can be careless and unaware of the consequences of my behavior.
- I hit my next door neighbor in the head with a souvenir baseball bat while practicing a swing and never saw him again.
- Rather than seeking to repair the relationship, I obsessed on my Man from Uncle Briefcase, with built in Pea shooter, and tried to talk my mother into letting me get a Bowie Knife.
- My other next door neighbor tried to talk me into relying on God, but I was more interested in finding a four leaf clover.
- When my mother found a new home for us, rather than being grateful for the new start, I focused my attention on how I would be able to best the new man in her life.
- When I realized I couldn't compete with the little guy because he was so strong, I blamed our culture for belittling him, instead of admitting the fact that I couldn't do anything about it.
And, though I've always believed in being just and doing good, I was not prepared to deal with evil or vengeance until I perceived it in my own life.
- While I went to rescue my daughter, another child was destroyed in order to silence me, and prevent me from my opportunity.
- When I worked for others who were seeking justice, I did not realize that they too may have died because they were seeking justice....until later.
- And while following instructions may not have worked for me when I was a child, when I grew up and continued to follow instructions, I learned from my mistakes as a child.