International Immune System Support
Factors in our Product Development
- Medical Model
- Spinning Consent
- Growth Hormone
- Sand Lake Drowning
- Historical Treatments
- Verification of the cleansing action of Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola and Cranberry.
- Ubliks of Bentonite Clay as an adaptation for new exposure to EMF radiation.
- Milling Saw Palmetto without denaturing in the process.
- Evaluating the use of Indian Gooseberry (Amla) to treat high cholesterol levels.
- Evaluating the use of Pantethine for carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Evaluating the use of horsetail, lindera and three-leaf caper to treat overactive bladder in women.
Shipping: Sub-dermal Hyaluronic Acid!
Only at IMID: Applications evenly distributed by vacuum pressure that draws on the glans with a ring fitting as indicated by our UK research and development team with our working model in use! Please see: North American Rescue Sharps Container
Please see also: Apothecary for Stateside Adaptations
Caulis Spatholobi (Milletia), Cortex Radicis Moutan (Mu Dan Pi), Suma Root, Organic, Celandine, Cortex Phellodendri (Huang Bai), Dioscoreae Rhizoma (Shan Yao), Arctium Lappa (Organic Burdock Root), Anthriscus Cerefollium (Chervil Leaf)
Methods of Evaluation: Small daily doses of the filtrate from the boiled solids in a pressure cooker followed by trituration and decoction of the solids remaining in Methyl Alcohol to maximize the utility of each.
Licensing and Registration
- For new cleansing products based upon the properties of Ashwagandha, GotuKola, and Cranberry.
- To develop defenses from EMF radiation by application the properties of Bentonite Clay.
- To ensure the safe delivery of preparations based upon the properties of Passion Flower.
- To ensure a safe quantity of Indole 3-Carbinol and DIM for use during male menopause.
Proposed Lab Equipment
Impact Grinding Head To safely crush material without denaturing product for medicinal use.
Solid/Liquid Mixing To form Colloids, Emulsions and Suspensions for medicinal use.
Magic Lab For the development of new products by optimizing existing techniques.
Lab Equipment in Use: Pressure Cooker, Funnels, Filter Paper, Mortar and Pestle, and an Alcohol stove
© The Trusteeship, 1996-2023 (IMID) | All Rights Reserved.